Reasons Blazing Swine is a First-Class catering company
- It is Blazing Swine's goal to make sure that all the host of the party has to do is show up the day of the event and tell Blazing Swine where to set-up the buffet line. This is why we include white, disposable and of the best quality tablecloths for the buffet line, disposable plates, plastic utensils, stainless steel serving utensils and chafing dishes.
- Blazing Swine understands that the food is part of the experience and memory with your guests the day of your event. We do our best to ensure your party is the best that it can be while not being the main attraction of the event. Blazing Swine will always have a cooker/smoker on location. Our Pit Masters always carve the meat to as close to the serve time as possible, typically carved only moments before being served. This makes for a very unique, memorable and intimate experience with your guests and loved ones!
- At the end of the dinner hour Blazing Swine carves any leftover meat, puts it in a foil dish and leaves it for the host to do as they wish.
- The gentlemen on Blazing Swine's staff are uniformed and trained to be clean, friendly and are educated in the culinary art of barbeque as defined by the Swine Blazers.
- At Blazing Swine Barbeque we understand that whether celebrating a formal affair or a backyard barbeque it's important that Blazing Swine has everything right including any menu peculiarities, food allergies, special requests and any other fine detail that is important to you. This is why we build a relationship with you from the beginning to ensure we don't miss a thing! Please contact Tom to talk about Blazing Swine catering your next event. Tom can be reached at 717-319-5604.
- Food Sanitation and Handling is the number one priority at Blazing Swine Barbeque. One example of this is our policy that all food handlers, after washing their hands, must wear at least 2 pairs of latex and one pair of nitrile gloves in order to prepare or serve food.
Blazing Swine Barbeque will cater any size event, from 20 guests to over 2,500 guests. In the passed we have catered weddings, graduation and retirement parties, and many types of different corporate events and informal backyard barbeques.
When Blazing Swine is contracted to cater an event we do our best to make sure the host of the event doesn't have to do anything except show up and celebrate with their guests. This means Blazing Swine will stay in contact with the host or event planner from the time we're contracted for the event and throughout the event to make sure we have everything right.
Included at every catered event by Blazing Swine is the following: fresh bread, homemade barbeque sauce, high quality disposable white tablecloths, paper plates, plastic utensils and stainless steel chafing dishes.
Please bring to attention any food allergies or peculiarities that may exist.
Pork Spare Ribs
Pork Back Ribs
Turkey (Whole, Breast or Drumsticks)
Pick two, three, or four meats.
Vegetarian Dishes are available. Please contact to go over options. A common vegetarian dish is pasta with garbanzo beans, feta and fresh vegetables in a Greek dressing.
Cole Slaw (World Renowned)
Corn on the Cob served with butter
Italian Pasta Salad
Amish Pasta Salad
Garden Salad with croutons, tomatoes, cucumbers and onion
Buckwheat Noodle Salad
***Macaroni and Cheese is an additional $2 for whatever price I quote you.**
Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Icing
Vanilla Cake with Lemon Curd Icing
Bread Pudding with Bananas Foster Sauce
Blazing Swine BBQ makes everything from scratch including our proprietary spices, barbecue sauces, charcuterie, and desserts.
The only item on our menu not from scratch is the bread we offer. We offer fresh bread from a local bakery: Terranetti's Italian Bakery.
Blazing Swine carves all meat at the location of the event to ensure it is as fresh as possible. Immediately after carving the barbeque Blazing Swine serves the meat from stainless steel chafing dishes. Throughout the dinner service we keep the chafing dishes hot, replenish the chafing dishes as needed , and keep the buffet line neat and as clean as possible. We serve food for 1 hour and 15 minutes. At the end of the hour and 15 minutes the food will be transferred to foil chafing dishes and put at a designated location. Upon request Blazing Swine BBQ can serve food for a longer period of time.
Please note that deposits are non-refundable.